Automaattinen luonnos

Lue meidät | Kuuntele meitä | Katso meitä | Liity Live-tapahtumat | Poista mainokset käytöstä | Elää |

Napsauta kieltäsi kääntääksesi tämän artikkelin:

Afrikaans Afrikaans Albanian Albanian Amharic Amharic Arabic Arabic Armenian Armenian Azerbaijani Azerbaijani Basque Basque Belarusian Belarusian Bengali Bengali Bosnian Bosnian Bulgarian Bulgarian Catalan Catalan Cebuano Cebuano Chichewa Chichewa Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Chinese (Traditional) Corsican Corsican Croatian Croatian Czech Czech Danish Danish Dutch Dutch English English Esperanto Esperanto Estonian Estonian Filipino Filipino Finnish Finnish French French Frisian Frisian Galician Galician Georgian Georgian German German Greek Greek Gujarati Gujarati Haitian Creole Haitian Creole Hausa Hausa Hawaiian Hawaiian Hebrew Hebrew Hindi Hindi Hmong Hmong Hungarian Hungarian Icelandic Icelandic Igbo Igbo Indonesian Indonesian Irish Irish Italian Italian Japanese Japanese Javanese Javanese Kannada Kannada Kazakh Kazakh Khmer Khmer Korean Korean Kurdish (Kurmanji) Kurdish (Kurmanji) Kyrgyz Kyrgyz Lao Lao Latin Latin Latvian Latvian Lithuanian Lithuanian Luxembourgish Luxembourgish Macedonian Macedonian Malagasy Malagasy Malay Malay Malayalam Malayalam Maltese Maltese Maori Maori Marathi Marathi Mongolian Mongolian Myanmar (Burmese) Myanmar (Burmese) Nepali Nepali Norwegian Norwegian Pashto Pashto Persian Persian Polish Polish Portuguese Portuguese Punjabi Punjabi Romanian Romanian Russian Russian Samoan Samoan Scottish Gaelic Scottish Gaelic Serbian Serbian Sesotho Sesotho Shona Shona Sindhi Sindhi Sinhala Sinhala Slovak Slovak Slovenian Slovenian Somali Somali Spanish Spanish Sudanese Sudanese Swahili Swahili Swedish Swedish Tajik Tajik Tamil Tamil Telugu Telugu Thai Thai Turkish Turkish Ukrainian Ukrainian Urdu Urdu Uzbek Uzbek Vietnamese Vietnamese Welsh Welsh Xhosa Xhosa Yiddish Yiddish Yoruba Yoruba Zulu Zulu

Trumpin hallinto vastaa Pohjois-Koreaan

vastaan
vastaan
avatar
Kirjoittanut toimittaja

The Offices of Guam Homeland Security and Civil Defense (GHS/OCD), in conjunction with the Mariana Regional Fusion Center (MRFC), and federal and military partners, continue to monitor the recent events surrounding North Korea and their threatening actions. The offices stand fast and firm in their previous statements on this dynamic situation.

In a recent press release from the Office of the Press Secretary, White House, on August 14, Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson stated, “We’re holding Pyongyang to account.”

“The statements made from Secretary Mattis and Secretary Tillerson provide insight that the United States is applying diplomatic and economic pressure on North Korea,” stated George Charfauros, Guam Homeland Security Advisor. “We agree with this approach and stand with the statements of both Secretaries. While we pray that diplomacy shall win the day, we too, hold Pyongyang accountable for their actions contrary to what we know is best for the region and the world. We hold them accountable for any harm or damage to our island and the rest of the Marianas.”

In response to threats from President Trump, North Korea’s military announced last week that by mid-August, it would submit a plan to Kim Jong-un, North Korea’s leader, for launching four ballistic missiles into waters around Guam, the United States territory that is home to American military bases.

Mr. Kim reviewed the plan on Monday and said he would wait a bit before telling the military to proceed with the missile launchings.

Korean Central News Agency reported: “He said that the U.S. imperialists caught the noose around their necks due to their reckless military confrontation racket, adding that they would watch a little more the foolish and stupid conduct of the Yankees.”

For more information, contact GHS/OCD Public Information Officer Jenna Gaminde at (671) 489-2540 or via email at [sähköposti suojattu]