The International Congress and Convention Association (ICCA) UK & Ireland Chapter Conference will take place from 26-28 March, 2019 in Harrogate. This year’s conference will feature: leading Irish business coach, mindreader and mentalist, David Meade; ICCA president James Rees reflecting on his first 100 days in office; local Yorkshire conference ambassadors who have successfully brought events to Harrogate and the final of the Chapter’s competition for industry newcomers.
Konferenssia tukee Levy UK ja paikalliset isännät Harrogate International Center.
In addition to the packed program, the conference will include the final of a competition to reward an individual who has worked for less than three years in the industry. The winner will receive flights, accommodation and registration to the 2019 ICCA Congress in Houston by simply submitting a short video outlining what they would gain from the experience. The submission deadline for entries has been extended to Wednesday 6th March and the three finalists’ videos will be shown at the conference.
Konferenssiohjelman kohokohtia ovat:
• Elif Balci Fisunoglu, ICCA: n aluejohtaja (Eurooppa)
• James Rees, ICCA: n presidentti: "Ensimmäiset 100 päivääni ICCA: n puheenjohtajana!"
• David Meade, ajattelija ja mentalisti: "Psykologian oivallukset"
• Professori Emma Wood, tapahtumakokemuksen ja markkinoinnin professori: "Tunteellinen sitoutuminen ja kestävä vaikutus jakamalla muistia"
• Sharon Canavar, toimitusjohtaja, Harrogate International Festivals
• Celena Fernandez, ympäristöpäällikkö, Compass Group UK & Ireland: "Ympäristön muuttaminen tapahtumilla"
• David Meade: "Vanhan työn todelliset osuudet"
• Caroline Mackenzie, operatiivinen johtaja, Open Audience: Bidding Workshop
ICCA UK & Ireland Chapter president, Diane Waldron comments: “This is our most exciting conference to date. We have a great line up of speakers, Harrogate has put together a diverse program and the registration numbers are already looking very high. I am once again delighted at the opportunity to reward one of our newest industry recruits and look forward to enjoying the many insightful presentations and learning opportunities.”